Caye Borreo 🥕
Hi, I'm Caye and I'm a full-stack web developer since 2018.
- Professionally, I've helped build web experiences for corporate healthcare services (e-pharmacy, clinic logs, appointment systems) and telco industry-focused CRM tools.
- I like building side projects and writing what I learn. Take a look at my projects and Medium articles ↗.
If you'd like to reach out, email me at email@example.com ↗.
Featured: Prescribe Me Books 📚
A GatsbyJS quiz app using Airtable to source its data, the website is a mock "consultation" with Dr. Libby who specializes in prescribing books for your ailments. Read More →
TELUS International Philippines (Sep 2021 - present)
Contributes to a React/NodeJS CRM application used by 15,000 agents globally, in lieu of multiple in-house legacy applications
- Fulfills full-stack responsibilities, including UI implementation, data fetching, software testing (Jest, RTL, Node Tap), API design and implementation, documentation, logging for app monitoring (Google Cloud), and streamlining reporting data (Adobe Analytics)
- Coordinates with API service owners and business analysts to ensure technical bases are covered prior to development, and collaborates with co-devs in implementation and code reviews
- Other roles include: mentoring/teaching interns and colleagues in upskilling programs, conducting technical interviews for recruitment, and hosting general assemblies and helping plan team events
MedGrocer (Jun 2018 - May 2021)
Helped wireframe, prototype, develop, launch, and maintain healthcare delivery platforms for ~200,000 patients and ~300 partner institutions
- Fulfilled full-stack responsibilities in creating websites for logging clinic visits, parsing CSVs, processing appointment requests, and displaying disease surveillance dashboards (using Recharts ↗)
- Coordinated with business unit officers and managed IT & design needs for corporate health initiatives, and helped create IT roadmaps and newly discovered tools in weekly/monthly meetings
- Automated internal admin systems for workflows like timekeeping, payroll processing, and billing; procured hardware needs and set up devices for remote staff
See LinkedIn ↗ for more details.
- BS Pharmacy, University of the Philippines Manila (2012-2017)